We may collect and process data during the operation of our website through the following ways:
- Data about your visit(s) to our website and any resources used, such as location data, web logs, traffic data, and communication information.
- Information collected from any forms you fill out on our site, such as when you register for information or complete a purchase.
- Any information collected when you communicate with our personnel or site.
Use of Your Information
The information collected about you helps us to improve and offer you the services you need. Some ways we may use your data include:
- To respond to any requests you make of our site or personnel regarding our products or services. We may also send you information on products or services that may interest you, with your consent.
- To fulfill any commitments we make to you.
- To notify you of changes or improvements to the site.
- To contact you as an existing customer about products and services related to a previous sale you made on our site.
- We may allow third parties to use information that is not related to products or services you may be interested in, with your consent based on the information we collected. Only statistical information about our visitors will be shared and no identifiable characteristics will be disclosed.
- We may contact new customers only with their consent, which must be given through our site. We will only send communications that you have consented to.
- If you do not wish to give consent for our site or third-party use, you have the option to decline. Upon receipt of your withdrawal of consent, we will remove your details from any mailing or third-party communications.
- Your information will be stored on secure servers and all transaction data will be encrypted for added security.
- Please note that online transmissions are not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the full protection of your data. Any information you transmit to us is done so at your own risk.
We may share your name, phone number, email address, and postal address with our trusted suppliers, agents, or subcontractors for the purpose of sales advice, building works, installations, or any other related activities.
Access to Information
As per the Data Protection Act 1998, we are unable to withhold the personal information we have collected about you. The act gives you the right to access this information. If you would like to request access to our data collection regarding you, please contact us using the information provided below.